09 March 2012

The Paladin Mandates - revised edition

Hooray! I've finally managed to upload to Amazon the second Alchemy Press eBook. I say "finally" because every time I thought I'd accomplished the task, I noticed something else that required a tweak. Anyway...

Now available from The Alchemy PressThe Paladin Mandates by Mike Chinn. This is a revised edition of a book originally published in 1998. As an added bonus, this new edition features a brand new Damian Paladin story, "There'll be a Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight".

Mixing generous dollops of The Scorpion, The Shadow and Dominic Fortune, with a fascination for old airplanes, a taste for '30s detective fiction ... enter Damian Paladin, ghost hunter, supernatural sleuth. 

You can buy from Amazon in the UK and USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment